QVB Stylists Savvy Sale Tips…
QVB Stylist Sarah Donges from The Beauty Tutor gives you advice on how to make the most of your sale dollar.
Top 3 sale time questions to ask yourself
- Does it go with at least three other items in your wardrobe?
- Does it fill a gap in your wardrobe or is it a duplicate of something else?
- Would you buy the item if it was still at full price?
Top 3 thinqs to buy this sale season
- Leather boots: these can be expensive, but a classic pair in tan or black will see you through a few years and several seasons.
- Stockings: you can never have too many pairs and they will still be great next winter.
- A coat: A big ticket item and purchase, however a coat that is 100% wool will last you a few seasons.
Sale time tips from The Beauty Tutor on the QVB Newsletter here